When deciding to purchase a property, there are a few things you need to consider:
- Finance – Knowing how much you can borrow before you commit to anything is essential. Speaking with a finance professional, such as Raven Finance Solutions can help you to make the right decision.
- Research – Find out more about the suburbs or areas you like. Do they provide the amenities you and your family need, such as shops, schools, medical facilities and public transport? A good starting point is RealEstate.com.au or AllHomes.com.au.
- Ask an expert – Develop a relationship with your local agent. The team at Deb Cummins Real Estate are here to answer all your real estate questions and concerns.
- Ready – Once you have found your dream home, ask your real estate agent to send a copy of the contract of sale to your solicitor or conveyancer and your finance provider. You should also advise your finance provider of your solicitor or conveyancers details.
- Set– If you haven’t done so already; now is a good time to obtain a building and pest inspection of your new property. By this stage you should also have any finance or insurance requirements sorted.
- Settlement – Your solicitor or conveyancer will act on your behalf. They will liaise with your real estate agent, financier, and other related parties to complete the purchase. Once your settlement has been completed you can sit back, relax and start to enjoy your new home.
For more information, or to arrange an obligation free chat, please contact us.